Commission your very own pussycat painting!!
Whether you prefer glorious colour to chime with your decor, or muted feline shades, you can immortalise your kitty with a beautiful, quirky original painting.
I don't aim for realism (as you can probably deduce) but what I do aim for is to capture the essence of the cat in question, paying particular attention to the eyes. It's all about the eyes! All I need is a good close-up photograph of your moggy's lovely face to work from.
You can find out more about the process and see more pictures on my blog page here and yo can see more of my colourful cat paintings on my paintings page.
So, you quite fancy Tiddles in pink and yellow for your dining room wall? No problem. All you need to do is contact me at email@example.com to kick start the process.
Here are some things I'm sure you'd like to know first though!
- prices start at £175 for a 6" x 6" painting
- other sizes available (all square) are 8", 10" and 12" - I can go bigger too, just ask!
- a deposit of 25% will be required on all commissions
- payment in instalments (usually 4) is available as an option
- I can work with whatever colours you choose - we can discuss this before I start
- your painting will come ready to hang - the sides are painted as you can see in the photos
- if at all possible please contact me at least a month before any deadline you may have - I hate to rush!
- I will email you a photo of your painting before it's complete, just to make sure you're happy with how it's going - at this point you can request changes (within reason)
Just drop me a line with any questions, there's no obligation to buy!